Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rocks Box

A Jewelry Subscription Box
 
If you love jewelry, this is the subscription for you.  For some reason, I never think to buy jewelry and when I do, I wear it once or twice and then it sits in my dresser, never to be worn again.  I do love jewelry, I just don't think to wear it, I guess, and I get bored easily with the same things.
RocksBox is a subscription box that solves this annoying problem.  Here's how it works:
 
You go to RocksBox.com and take a survey that helps them get to know your personal style. 
 
Then you look through the jewelry and pick out pieces that you love. 
 
A stylist then puts together three different pieces for you, based on your personal style and ships them straight to your door.  This is how it looks.  CUTE, right?
 
I love how much care they take in packaging!  I'm totally a sucker for packaging, and I know many people are the same!  It's so personalized and adorable.
 
 
The RocksBox box before you get to the goodies!

 
 Then the best part, you get to open up each little baggie to find out what you got! You're going to love it.
 

 
My Rocksbox items.  I can't WAIT to see what I got!

 

 In my first RocksBox shipment, I got this chunky hot pink necklace and a simple gold bracelet with a funky but elegant ring. I did a photo shoot of Charlie with the necklace and wore it twice myself.  I wore the bracelet and ring every day! I loved the simplicity of them, yet they made me feel so fancy.
 
The three custom picked pieces I received in my first RocksBox
 
Once you get sick of these items, simply pack them back up in their little box and ship them back using the prepaid sticker that goes on the envelope the whole thing came in.  It couldn't be more effortless.  There's no limit to the amount of times you change out your jewelry.  How fun is that?! I'm on my second box and loved each piece just as much as the first box.
 
If you decide you can't live without one of the pieces you get,  you can purchase it from Rockbox and keep it forever!
 
The subscription is only $19/month, which in my opinion is very little for feeling beautiful and getting to change it up so often.
 
RocksBox gave me a code for you to get your first box completely FREE:
AbellasbraidsXOXO
You don't want to miss out on this subscription. You'll love it. Make sure to use our code to get your first box free!
 


 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment